Thursday, October 9, 2008

well well

Look at those two pretty lady bloggers! Congrats Katebits and Heather B on being in the pape. :)

I'm watching the Wings and Leafs right now. and by "watching" I mean writing in my blog, reading the paper and watching hockey. yay it's hockey season again peeps! Tomorrow is when the REAL fun begins as the Sabres will start their season. I wish I could go to the game but it's not in the cards. But I have December 17 (ROW 2 ROW 2!) to look forward too, plus my brother in law has some tickets to various games that I might be able to use so wooohoo.

Oh good the Wings scored. Now it's only 3-2. C'mon Osgood, you are on BOTH of my fantasy teams dude- get with it!

Oooh my I forgot how lovely Henrik Zetterberg is. Sorry, girl moment. And he's SUCH a good skater too. Don't forget about that folks. He's more than just a pretty face.

I'm off to watch hockey!

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Zetterberg, IS SO a total piece. I still don't like the Redwings. But he and Lidstrom are just SO pretty. It makes my head hurt.

It also doesn't hurt anything that their 2 of the best players in the NHL either.