Friday, March 14, 2008

WHY

(Wow 3 days, 3 entries, maybe it's the novelty. My poor lj feels so neglected!)

Why is it that 99.9% of all the stupid hockey internships are for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY?! I'm not a college student. I'm not even a recent grad. I would, however love to learn about working for a hockey team (in some way other than ticket sales, been there done that will die again before I do it again) but there is so much else out there! If I was an intern, I could learn it and do it. Y'all don't even have to pay me, just let me do the damn work. But nooooo they all say "this internship for college students earning credit only". Bull on that.

That's my sorta hockey related rant for the day. Back to my book.

But first a question? Why is there no "cent" sign on the keyboard?

P.S. I like the options in the posting window here.. very easy to use! :)

No comments: