Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ok fess up

Man google analytics is COOOL!

I had one visitor from Etobicoke, ONT. Welcome!

and one from Michigan- Okemos? Don't even know where that is, but hello out there!

Lots of visits from Pittsburgh. It's Sidney Crosby! ;)

(or, more likely, it was Anne, checking in from her trip to PA. ;)

One from Newtonville, NY- hello way over there, One from NYC.. and several visits from Elma, NY. Who is it? we're practically neighbors (well not really but you're the closest to me of all the visitors)

Also noted:
1 visit from North Tonawanda
8 Visits from Tonawanda
4 from buffalo
3 from hamburg

Word.

Enough of this in-depth analysis. Anything to take my mind of the Sabres. I need to STOP EATING. I'm an emotional eater and the Sabres do make me emotional. (so does PMS but dammit not both at once! Are they trying to kill me?!)

3 comments:

dani said...

We loves the visitors! Now lets get them commenting. Don't be shy... :)

Heather B. said...

I love Google Analytics. It's so much fun.

I like looking at the keyword searches that lead to your blog.

S.A.M. said...

yeah I know.. I dont have any keyword searches yet.

I must not talk about Derek Roy's girlfriend enough. ;)