Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everybody!

( I don't have any funny pictures of Maple Peeps (a la Danielleia or Lindy Ruff the chick magnet, like Katebits but the sentiment is still a good one.)

I don't have much hockey news to share today, but I was looking at my google analytics report (man that is cool stuff) and I have had visitors from New York, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Yay!

:)

(of course I should keep my future posts a little more interesting than this one is shaping up to be if I want to keep getting visitors.. LOL)

I have some thoughts brewing, a story I want to tell you about my conversion to a hockey fan and maybe some humor to share, but right now it's just not cohesive enough to post. Stay Tuned..

2 comments:

dani said...

WOOOOO! I got a shoutout! Loves it!

No hockey on Easter... WTF NHL? Now what do we talk about... basketball? pshh.

Happy Easter!

dani said...

OH! and I was looking at your profile and noticed that you like the newsies?! I.love.that.movie. I used to be obsessed with it :D