Sunday, March 30, 2008

stayin alive

Holeeee Mackarel they did it!

The Sabres are still in it. I don't even know what to say. They played their asses off (except for that damn shorthanded goal and I'm sorry, this one WAS MILLER'S FAULT.) But other than that, he was supreme and the defence was solid and they had sooo many chances that wow. Just a hard fought game, all around.

I thought Royzie played extremely well tonight, he was all over the place. man, he's an amazing puckhandler. And, as Harry said when they were talking about his 8-game point streak, "he's warm". LOL Harry, you could say he's hot and we would know that you don't mean his looks. (though that's true of course) Those kind of stats- I think it's 4 goals and 12 assists? are SMOKIN!

and hows about Sekera and Weber. Those 2 are alright. Some great defence and the winning goal!! I love it. I really like those guys.

Still hate Kotalik. He's just a lazy player. He did hit a few guys tonight, I geuss that was something.

Overall it was a fine effort. 3 more games. We need 3 wins. And the rest is up to the rest of the teams. If they play like they did tonight for the next few games then it could happen. (no more shorties please!! Can we just decline any future power plays? WTF man?)

I swear though, I could not breathe during the 2nd half of the 3rd period. My heart was racing and I could barely sit still. I almost broke my rule and looked at the score, but I made myself sit through it. Damn.. that was intense.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

No comments: