Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 2

Not much hockey news today. The Sabres are down a couple of D-men., which could get VERY bad since we're already short a few guys and there is just not much talent in the system.. but maybe someone will step up. And I think Tallinder should be back soon so that can't hurt. Yeesh.

I turned on the Devils/Canadiens for a few mins earlier, but it was on (gaghurl) VS and I have a hard time dealing with that, especially when I'm not staring at the tv (play by play? What's that?) plus the Devils were losing 3-0 at the time so I cut my losses when my nephew asked to watch MONK and just gave up on the idea. Ouch- the final was 4-0 so I didn't miss much.

One day I'll get into a post on all the reasons I despise VS but for tonight I just don't have the energy. I'm out.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi! Found your blog through Heather B.'s and thought I'd check it out. Being a new blogger myself, its nice to know people actually read what you write! I totally agree about Versus and their anti play-by-play stance. On MSG with Rick you can be in another room and still know what's going on (thank you radio simulcast!)

S.A.M. said...

Thanks Anne! Welcome to my madness, and I'll be sure to check you out too. :)

we are totally spoiled by RJ! May he never retire.. and I wish I could do the radio simulcast, but I can't get the signal at my house! :(