Monday, March 31, 2008

not the Sabres

Not Sabres related but at the core of my hockey obsession is Pavel Bure.

I could go on about Pavel for days, and maybe I will one day but this is not the time.

Today (March 31) is his birthday. So Happy Birthday to my one and only first and all-time favorite hockey player Pavel Bure!

In case Pavel was before your time (he did retire about 5 years ago) and for whatever reason he didn't get much press and even less respect, but again another post for another time- here is a lovely video montage that some generous soul put on youtube for us to enjoy. and it truly is enjoyable.

Learn about my favorite hockey player EVER:






....>

yeah.. it's beautiful, isn't it? Derek Roy who? (LOL, j/k Derek, I still love you too!)

1 comment:

dani said...

oh he's pretty.

My brother is basically in love with Pavel... Datsyuk.