Friday, March 21, 2008

Come on out and get yer smokin deals!

I don't have too much to say about tonight's game. I thought the boys played pretty decently, there was definetly effort there. The defence of Toronto was very good and Toskala was insane. When those two things happen, it's very hard to win.

The PP was pretty ill, I think they were trying too hard.

Kotalik is killing me! TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, my man. Every team in the league knows you like the one-timers. That schtick just isn't flowin anymore. grrr.

I'm ready to trade Afinogenov and Kotalik for a bag of pucks or something, both of those guys are making me insane with their ineffectiveness. Max is all flash no crash (I just made that up does it even make sense?) and Al is slow, predictible and lazy in the last few games. ugh.

Poor Timmy Connolly. But it's for the best and this way he can get healthy for next season.

On a happy note, did anyone read the article about Pommers in the paper? It was rockin. Welcome to Pominville. I'd live there! ;)

7 more games, fellas. 2 pts out with some hungry teams nippin at your heels. Your next game isn't till Tuesday. Plenty of time to practice and get it together.

I'm out..

2 comments:

dani said...

oh dear... Al never smiles, what's up with that?! He does always get us a goal in the shootouts though.

P.S. Smokin' deals commercial. heh.

S.A.M. said...

yeah no kiddin, even when he scores goals, he's all hum-drum about it. I much prefer Pommer's enthuiastic finger pointing, or Royzie's jumping into the arms of his teammates (or hugging their armpits.. LOL i love how he's by far the shortest guy on the team- pics of he and Goose hugging are my favorite) or Yo-Yo's silly grin.. but not Ales. Maybe smiling after goals is frowned upon in the Czech Republic..

Thanks for stopping in, please don't be a stranger!