Wednesday, March 26, 2008

He sure played a mean pinball

Today there was an interview with Royzie on Sabres.com. (He expects to play tomorrow. YAY! How about 2 more goals?)



You can view it above. Some things of note- YOU CAN SEE HIS EYES!!!! I think Derek has lovely eyes, but we never get to see them in interviews, because he is almost always wearing a hat!!! and today he was wearing a hat, but it was backwards (he was having a thug day LOL) and so revealed his eyes for us (me) to revel in. :) Thank you for making my day brighter, Mr. Roy.

And do you think he was cold today when he woke up? the hoodie AND the huge coat? My man, it was actually warmer today than it's been in a while. I dunno, it made me laugh. And how fast can he sprout a beard?

Whooaaa. I'm not sure if I like all that. A bit of scruffiness is hott, but that was too much. *unless it's the playoffs, then we can talk*

Okay enough of that.

It's Wednesday, and as Wednesdays were the publishing day of Hockey Snacks for a while (the old hockey humor site I used to read), I'll do a Hockey Separated at Birth, in honor of that.. So today we have:


(Sabre)Danny Paille

and







(actor) Justin Bartha.

Separated At Birth?







I dunno, they're both pretty darn cute. And I always think Justin looks a bit like Luc Robitaille too. Not a bad thing at all my man..

2 comments:

dani said...

"He was having a thug day."

hahahaha he was! Backwards hat, giant fur coat... maybe he's wants to be initiated into the new gang.

Becky said...

Separated at birth - I think Derek Roy looks like Richard Dreyfuss (a long time ago) back when he started out, around the time of "American Graffiti".