Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what do you know?

Blah. Who decided tonight's game was on VS? Lame.

I don't even know if I will be home for most of the game, but I will probably catch at least the end.

The Sabres REALLY need a win to keep up with everyone.

All you fellas with the flu- get better soon! It feels like half the people I know either are sick or know ppl who are sick. Enough with this already! Is it spring yet?

I'm going to NYC this weekend.. and of the 3 hockey teams in the NY Metro area, the ONLY game that is happening between Friday-Sunday is the Rangers and the Flyers. It does not get any more nasty than that. I would have a hard time watching that game even if was free- let alone paying money for it. So yeah.. not gonna see myself any hockey this weekend. LOL Instead we are going to see The Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins on Broadway. (or at least just off Broadway, close enough) I'm excited.

Oh yes and last Saturday I got together with some my lovely lady blogger friends to watch the Sens game. The game was rough but the company was excellent. Anne and S(h)ara, Cari and Kim, Amy, Clare, and Frostee, were all in attendance. We had a grand time and I hope we can do it again soon! :)

Other than that.. well there isn't much. I will probably check in after tonight's game so stay tuned..

No comments: