Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Sabres make me want to cry

Argh those stupid little bastards. I'm trying not to care about them but it still sucks when they lose. I only saw a few mins of the Panthers game (a win? What?) because I was packing for my weekend trip to NYC.

I missed Saturday because I was IN NYC watching "The Little Mermaid" on Broadway. (shut up, it was AMAZING!) and I got updates which were good till the end.l GRRRRRRRR I hate you Sabres.

Then tonight I was busy so I saw no game thus did not have to sit through that spew that was 7? penalties in the 2nd period. MORONS.

Guys, I WANT HOCKEY in the Spring! Don't you? Are you trying to force me to my secondary (ILU Devils Marty 4 Life- Hello Steve Mason and "Look at Me, I'm" Rick Nash. You guys like winning? Sign me up!) teams? Fine. I can take a hint.

That's it. I have nothing to say about the games because I haven't had to suffer through them and I'm really okay with that.

You're on probation boys. At least until I have a chance to watch a game again. ARGH.

I hate you all.

No comments: