Wednesday, March 25, 2009

just a bit of something there..

Who knew the Sabres had it in them.. to not only NOT fall apart in the 3rd, but to rally back and Win?

WOOOHOO! And with Miller set to come back Friday things are looking up. This could be a chance to do something good. GO SABRES!

:)

I didn't see most of the game- turned it on right when Mac was scoring his goal but since that happened and Timmy put one in right after, I decided to stay with it. I'm glad I did. Wish I had gone tonight.. I think we even had tickets. WHoops. (not that it was possible to go, there was way too much happening at home, but still.)

I might be in attendance for Friday's game, we'll see.

And here is a new hockey SAB for the week.. it took me ages to find one, but I rather like it. What do you think?




-Newly minted Sabre Mikael Tellqvist

AND



-Everyone's favorite rude chef- Gordon Ramsey.

Separated at Birth? You be the judge.

I'm kinda feelin it, in the eyes and such. Ramsey looks quite a bit older and somewhat rougher but the resemblance is there for sure.

No comments: