Thursday, March 19, 2009

changing it up

I'm a complete slacker and can't find a good Hockey SAB for this week.. so instead I offer you a "Hockey Freak of Nature" (I didn't come up with the term but I love it!)

Here is a Vinyl Marty Brodeur:


It's 11 inches tall and made by upper deck. WEIRD. It's "urban style" I guess... whatever that means. Who needs a bobblehead when you can have one of those beauties?

MOre info can be found Here if you really want to know.

I am so amazingly in love with Mr. Brodeur right now. I want to re-read his book just to feel closer to him again after this incredible record-breaking win! Marty's autobiography is amazing, btw. Read it if you haven't yet. I'll loan it to ya (after I'm done with the re-read.)

I have more to say.. gonna break down a hockey news article that pissed me off comparing Patrick WahWah to Marty.. it was okay 'til the end- and maybe some rambles on the Sabres but I prefer to ignore them right now so probably not. But for now, I'm off.

P.S. I FINALLY found my "Marty's Better" shirt! YAY! Now I can wear it to the game on the 4th.. wooooooot!