Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! (or my blog anyway)

Aww I just realized that my humble little blog is a year old today! I started blogging about the Sabres and hockey in general a year ago today. (probably around
this time too LOL)



Here are my 1 year anniversary stats:

* 3,590 Visits -- * 9.81 Visits / Day
* 4,832 Pageviews
* 1,382 Visitors

Visitors from 39 Countries/Territories
These are the top 10 by visitors:
United States
Canada
Australia
Malaysia
United Kingdom
India
Sweden
Japan
Spain
Germany

Also on the list are Egypt, Morocco, United Arab Emirates and Haiti, among others. How interesting.

Sabretooth's House is my #1 referral site. :) Thanks, Anne and S(h)ara!

And the best part of google analytics- the Keyword search! (there are 266 of them!)
Top 10 search terms:
Derek Roy Girlfriend 38 visits
Travis Rycroft 38 visits
Rick Jennerant 29 visits (yes, i know it's misspelled!)
Into the Boards Blog Sabres Hockey 11 visits
face first into the boards 7 visits
Nathan Gerbe 7 visits
Derek Roy's girlfriend 6 visits
Fedorov or Federov 5 visits
Sidney Crosby 5 visits

I'm surprised Sid ranks so low. Must be because I'm a hater.

My top 5 favorite search terms: (in no particular order)
Ghetto sentences
Crosby Sabres Bullshit (told ya I'm a hater!)
Make horrid faces into lovely game (maybe this should be my new hockey humor)
Sabre shave gel
Where does Patrick Sharp like to party *I REALLY WANT TO KNOW***

I didn't count them all but I have worlds of inquiries about edge shave gel and commercials about it. I think I only mentioned it once but there are many many questions about it. Interesting.

It's been a great first year, and I hope for many many more to come. thanks for all the reading and searching and commenting, my great friends! :)

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I too, would REALLY like to know where Patric Sharp goes to party. I'd be there with bells on. ;)

Congratulations, on your "Blog Birthday.