Thursday, March 12, 2009

I must do it

Faithful readers will know that Wednesday is *usually* Hockey Separated at Birth day. I have had the blog for a year and have 42 posts with the Hockey SAB tag. I know I missed a few weeks in there (probably 10?) but I've been pretty good about getting it done. SO I don't want to be a slacker right after the birthday.. here ya go.

I have used one of the fellas in this entry before but tonight he's being paired with someone new. Without further ado, I present you:



-Legendary Canadien Maurice "The Rocket" Richard

AND



-Actor Max Casella. Something about the eyes here I think. And it feels insanely familiar.. dunno why, maybe because I've stared at pictures of "Le Rochet" many times for many reasons, once searching for a SAB for him, to no avail.. and I used Max for another entry and used a different pic, but saw that one.. so maybe it's that. If I have used these 2 before, please tell me and I shall correct this error. LOL

Until then... Au revoir, mes amis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those eyes are spooky. they're just so...similar.

happy birthday to your blog!!