Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Lalove Lalime

Cheezy title but I'm feelin it.

While trade day was not the shake-up I envisioned, it seemed to work- or something did. (more on that tomorrow)

The boys played a beautiful game tonight.

Lalime was out of his flippin mind.

The rest of the team SCORED SOME GOALS!

Royzie had 2. Goose had 2. Jaro smoked one past Price and viola- a big fat win.

The defence was pretty good and the special teams were on fire.

I was at the game tonight and it was a great one to witness. Worlds of Habs fans but we gave them nothing to cheer about. HAHA!

I love how the fans gave newcomer Tellqvist a rousing round of applause when they showed him on the bench. Poor guy was pretty embarassed I think but it was really cute.

The only sad thing about tonight was that late goal by Montreal. That was just rude.

More analysis on the game tomorrow and probably some pics. I'm just really tired right now.

But first- it's Wednesday so here's your hockey SAB:

This one is kind of weird but I can see it.. I think. What do you think?



-Marty St. Louis of the Lightning

AND



-Actor Christian Slater.

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge.

I'm out.

No comments: