Tuesday, March 10, 2009

puke

Wow that was rough. I barely watched the game because I was not home but when I turned it on, it was 2-1. Then 3-1. Left the room for a moment and it was 4-1 and I said screw this, I'm out.

Didn't watch another second of the game so I really can't comment on anything but the final score. 5-2? That BLOWS. And the goal scorers were Max and Yo-yo (who has apparently re-learned how to find the back of the net.) Too little too late my friends.

The playoff window just keeps shrinking.

I turned off a hockey game in disgust. That does not happen often. I will never LEAVE a game early (even a rout) but I will occasionally turn one off that is too painful to bear. (and this is saying something, as I have sat through some truly terrible games in the past 15ish years). I just didn't have the heart to see them get destroyed again. At least for the Ottawa game, I had the comfort of great friends (and a bottle of Canadian, LOL) But tonight it was just me and I didn't feel like torturing myself.

In other, happier hockey news, the Blue Jackets SHUT OUT the Bruins, in Columbus. That's pretty fun. My sis was there to see it. At least they are playing well. I'm trying to muster up some sort of feeling for Columbus, or New Jersey (Marty is back and all) and I do love them, but they aren't MY BOYS. My boys are horrible right now and it's making me very very sad.

Alas, it's only a game. and it's not over yet. I'm not quite counting us out until the numbers make it so, but MAN are we digging a hole.. yeesh.

Blah.

No comments: