Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A side of beef

I don't know what to say or think about the Sabres.

They are missing Thomas Vanek. It can't matter. It can't be ALLOWED to matter. Ditto Jochen Hecht.

GET IT TOGETHER YOU FOOLS!

P.S. Timmay Connolly is on my last nerve. I don't have much patience for Timmay and think he rarely plays to his potential. There is something about him that just bugs me to no end. I think it's because he always strikes me as SO effing lazy. I am a total Derek Roy apologist, but at least Royzie is usually trying something. It's not always the best thing to be trying and sometimes he tries too much, but usually he's making an effort. Tim is just a lazy piece of crap most of the time.

Meanwhile, there is other hockey going on and I've seen a bit of it. Ryan Kesler already owns me but I must say his playoff beard is mucho foxy. Ditto Patrick Sharp. MMmhmm. I may watch the 'Hawks game tonight, we'll see if I make it back downstairs. I'm feeling a bit lazy tonight and like I might decide to read and then turn in early.

Oh yes and here it the reference to my title- WHAT is up with Versus NOT playing a single game from the Devils/Flyers series? everyone else gets airtime but not them. Is there some sort of weird dealio going on that I don't know about? I think that is HIGHLY rude.

No comments: