Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 legit

Well so much for my playoff predictions.

It was a crazy goal anyway but hey, as fans, we can believe whatever we want to. And if the Sabres had bothered to play more than 2.5 inspired games in the series and considered scoring a power play goal, things may have been quite different. It reminds me of the old cheer my brother's baseball team used to do:

"you've got to want it, to win it, and WE WANT IT MORE!"

Clearly, Boston was the team with that attitude and I have idea what the Sabres were thinking.

But I guess they'll have a lot of time to figure it out.

Get rid of Tim Connolly, stat. I'm sick of his soft play.

Aside from him, I don't have much to say about the rest of the fellas at this juncture. I may come up with something down the line.

Luckily for me, I have some backups. I rather enjoy the Blackhawks (and Patrick Sharp and his super foxy playoff beard) and the Canucks and it looks like those two teams are primed for a rematch so things could get really interesting out west. Speaking of, even though I'm a Red Wings fan, I picked Phoenix to win that series and they are going to a game seven. It could be really something..

Montreal.. what the? Halak was pretty ridiculous tonight, eh?

Enough for now. Goodnight Sabres. Sorry that only half of you wanted to play only half the time. The rest of those suckers dragged you down too much. I hope the guys who did show up really give it to the dead weight. They need to hear it. UGH.

No comments: