Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bring it on

WoooO! There is hockey on my tv, for the first time since June. YAY! Some observations from tonight's matchup between Washington and Boston.

-Glad to see Engblom still has the mullet. Keep it going strong, brother. ;)

-Sloaner make the cut, but he's not playing tonight. He's the spare 'D' man.

-YAY it wasn't Christine Simpson doing the intermission interview.. I can't stand that girl. Of course, now I have an exclusive interview with Sid to look forward to.. think I'll pass.

-Is it me or are car commercials getting weirder and weirder? You have the people who look like "flowers' in the.. I think it's a Prius commercial.. then I just saw that weird one for a Honda Insight. It's a CAR.

-EWWWWW we were just treated to a show of Sid's perve-stache from last year's playoffs.. GROSS. I did not need to be reminded of that. LOL

-I need to find the "Top 10 THings You'll Never Hear a Hockey Player Say" from Letterman last night. It may have been the Rangers (puke) but that is bound to be funny! And even funnier is how wooden Drury is when he presented his line. Could you make an effort, dude?

-I'm not going to lie- I absolutely adore hockey. You guys know this. I'm not a Sabres fan, I'm a hockey fan who likes the Sabres. (and other teams) That being said, I am ecstatic to see hockey on tv again.. but I don't know if I'll sit through this whole game. It's not a bad game, and wooo!hockey! but I am in the middle of a fantastic book right now and I'd really rather read.. so I think I'm going to do that and check up on hockey later. Maybe I'll catch a bit of the Canucks/Flames game on CBC tonight. And I will most certainly check the Sabres on Saturday! (I'm GOING to the game next Thursday.... wooo!)

No comments: