Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Holy Goal Scoring, Batman!

I actually missed most of the game tonight- I was in and out of the room and missed all of the 2nd period.. but caught the highlights and all I can say is..

HELLO Buffalo! We DISMANTLED the Red Wings tonight. Just out and out owned them up one side and down the other. I can't comment much on individual play but anytime the Sabres want to score 6 goals and only allow 2 I will take it. :) Also, superb work on the Penalty Shot, Mr. Miller.

And I forgot to set my fantasy team (again), whoops. Good thing for me I left Osgood on the bench so I didn't have to absorb his 9.16 GAA! WTF Ossie? Where you at, my man? I mean, I'm glad it happened against the Sabres but whoaa..

That's about it for the moment. I think I'll even have a hockey SAB for us tomorrow. :)

No comments: