Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CPR

Time to revive the ole standby of Hockey Separated at Birth! (I will try to have a new one every Wednesday of the Season.. and as always if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to send 'em in!)

So I bring you the first one of the 2009-2010 season:



-Mike Modano of the Stars

AND



-Kevin Costner- circa 1991- a la "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves"

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge!
I think the resemblance is most striking in the Robin Hood days, from the obvious standpoint of the mullet, etc but there is definitely some correlation between the two, non?

:)

I think that eventually I'll revive my hockey songs-- I have a few I still need to share with y'all, and maybe one day I'll write some new ones. I need to get this blog back into shape, since the season is underway! :)

No comments: