Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is freaky

I promised to get back on track with the Hockey SABs so I found a really good one for today. It hit me completely randomly.. I just grabbed on the first name I came up with, which was for some reason (I was looking at my fantasy stats right before this) Ethan Moreau. I couldn't picture his face in my mind, though I had a vague recollection that he was a nice lookin fella. Little did I know just how nice.

So I called up some google images and what to my surprise did I behold but? Moreau looks quite like one of our beloved Sabres. But don't let me tell you, look for yourself:


-Ethan Moreau of the Oilers

AND



-Paul 'Goose' Gaustad of the Sabres.

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge. It might all be in my head, but that is kind of uncanny. They could be brothers.

C'est tout!

No comments: