Monday, October 19, 2009

Fantasy Hockey Roundup Week 2

Here it is for Week 2:

Trick Nashties (IPB AmazingLeague)
Record: 5-5
MVP: Bryzgalov was a super stud for the 2nd week in a row (who knew?) with 3W 0.95 GAA, a .959 Save% AND 1SO
Honorable Mention: Henrik Zetterberg 1G 3A 1PPG and 13SOG
Most Useless Team Member: Martin Havlat- 0G 0A -2, 1SOG LAME!
----
Into The Boards: (Cincinnati Cyclones League)
Record: 0-12-3. Yeah, you read that right.. I won ZERO categories. My team needs some serious maintenance. GRRRR I seriously got owned in faceoffs and shots on goal!
MVP: Sharpie led the team in points again, he really is a stud.
Honorable Mention: Marty Brodeur. 2W 1.96GAA, .923 Save% and a shutout
Most Useless Team Member: Marc-Edouard Vlasic- 0G 0A 0everything but a -2 and 5 SOG. STRUGGLIN.
----
RedRogues (Z is for Zamboni)
Record: 4-8-3
MVP: Sharpie owned again with 2G 2A 4Pts +2 and 12SOG
Honorable Mention: Steven Stamkos again with 2G 2A 2PPG and 23 Faceoffs but his -5 Sucked!!
Most Useless Team Member: Danny Cleary. NO points whatsoever. Not even any PIMs but he did get 4 SOG. Oh and he also hooked me up with a -1.


So.. I need to pay closer attention to these guys and do some tinkering, but I have been busy and not very internet-y for a while.. so I'll get there eventually. Good thing there's no money on this or anything.. hahahaha

Eventually I'll come back with some thoughts about the Sabres.. if I can ever sit down long enough to write them all up.

No comments: