Sunday, November 16, 2008

ugh

The Sabres reeked Friday. Well that's not entirely true. When they had the puck they were pretty good. Leclaire was sick and they couldn't get past him. But when they didn't have the puck, they ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. IDIOTS!

I didn't see last game because I was in Hamilton watching some AHL hockey which was worlds better than the crap the Sabres have been feeding us. It was the Bulldogs and the Amerks. And Hamilton won, woo! I never really liked the Amerks (since I was a Syracuse Crunch fan before I was a Sabres fan) so my dear boys Pommers, Royzie and Miller were dead to me until they became Sabres. Now I don't really care about the Amerks anyway but it's less of a quandry.

Today is round 2 of that series and then a skate with the team. Woo! Not that I know any of the guys who play for Hamilton, but my friends do so that's cool.

And it's supposed to lake effect snow tonight. Gross. I wouldn't care except I'm driving back from Canada and my friends have to get back to Ohio tomorrow so it needs to chill with that. Driving + lots of snow falling very fast= SUCK!

No comments: