Thursday, November 13, 2008

sexytime

Here it is- the link to what most of you have probably already seen, the Rangers Men's Journal photo shoot.

WHY IS IT THE (grossbadguy) Rangers?

Though I have to admit, Lundqvist and Naslund look pretty damn sharp. Redden is decent. Drury and Gomez are dead to me so they can't look good.

When are they going to profile the Sabres? I think we should compile a top 5 guys from each team to do their own "Men's Journal" shoot. Here are my Sabre suggestions:

Derek Roy
Paul Gaustad
Patrick Lalime
Hank Tallinder (gotta have the Swedish guy in the suit, they are apparently 5 yrs ahead of the North Americans fashion-wise, just ask Wade Redden).
Craig Rivet

Suggestions? Arguments? We have a lot of fine lookin fellas on the Sabres, so it's hard to pick just 5. Who would you pick? And if you aren't a Sabres fan (I know there are some of you out there) or you know another team better, please share your picks for them.

I'm going to throw in some Red Wings too, since I know them pretty well:

Henrik Zetterberg
Andreas Lilja
Nicklas Lidstrom
Chris Chelios (yeah he's older than dirt but he looks pretty good in that rugged, swarthy way)
Chris Osgood - he still looks 19 years old but he's got a killer smile :)

And that's all I've got.. for now. Please discuss!

4 comments:

Cari said...

I'm a big fan of your Sabre choices... =]

Jill said...

We should hold our own photo shoot... but that may seem stalkish... LOL!

dani said...

You GOTTA have the Swedish guy in the suits!!!! So true.

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

"Gotta have the Swedish guy in the suit" = AMEN

I so agree with your Red Wing picks. (Even though I am anti-RW, they are SO hot)

Now, I gotta pimp my stars -

Brenden Morrow
Loui Eriksson (Swedish guy who can ROCK a suit)
Fabian Brunstrum (Swedish etc)
Mike Modano
Brad Richards

What does anyone else think?