Sunday, November 2, 2008

T-Bone

Wooo the Sabres won 5-0 last night! Good job boys. I saw none of the game so I can't comment but it sounds pretty good from what I read/heard about it. :) Thank you Roy and Pominville for scoring some goals! And Vanek, whatever you ate for breakfast yesterday, keep eating it. ;)

Last night Morgan and I went to San Antonio to see the Rampage play the Providence Bruins. It was a rough game for SA- they lost 5-1. There were 2 bustin fights, one of which the Rampage totally won.. the other was kind of a draw with the edge to Providence I guess.

But the crowd was a lot of fun- we enjoyed laughing at the people on the jumbotron way too much. And the mascot for the Rampage- T-Bone is the best Mascot I've ever seen. He was hilarious.

Hockey is fun in Texas. And it was kinda nice not to have any emotional attachment to the game, so it wasn't too painful when they lost.

1 comment:

dani said...

T-bone

"Weight: how long?" haha