Saturday, November 8, 2008

eek

In which I remind you that I am, in fact, a very hormonal female. Feel free to skip this post, but I had to get it out.

they interviewed Royzie after the game (which was a little rude since I know he was feeling lame after that penalty but whatev) and he wasn't wearing a hat! For like the first time this season. I love it when he does that because then you can see his eyes! Roy has hot eyes. And his hair, I actually really like his hair. *sigh* WHY does he make me feel all squee-y and like I'm 15 again? I'm frickin 27 years old, 2 years OLDER than Mr. Derek Roy. I need to move on. But he's pretty.

And now that I got all that out, I feel slightly more normal.

Back to your (slightly) more intelligent hockey ramblings and observations.

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

SAM, I'm 30 and I still feel like that ALL THE TIME. So you're not alone.

I'd watch hockey if they all looked like Ovechkin, but (thank god) they don't. So just enjoy it.

[wink]