Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to my American buddies and Happy November 27 to my Canadian buddies. ;)

I am thankful for many things, including my super fam, my great friends, the internet for hockey updates anywhere, a Sabres WIN!, food, shelter and love.

I'm in south Louisiana with my great fam. We ate way too much food and had a ton of fun.. good people and good times. it's fantastic.

The only drawback about being down here is no hockey.. specifically no Sabres. I missed Royzie scoring 2 goals!!!!! but yay that he did. and they won. Well done lads, well done.

I will be in the land of no hockey until Sunday so keep me updated. And woooo go SABRES!

Oh and there was no Hockey SAB this week because I'm on vacation so you'll get one (and maybe 2) next week.

Later and GO SABRES!

No comments: