Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ah-ha!

Derek Roy has a groin pull. Hmm. that doesn't really explain his lackluster offensive production. Blah. get healthy dude and START SCORING GOALS! PLEASE! (because you know I will never drop you from my fantasy team anyway)

I thought he played pretty chippily (is that a word?) on Friday at times and it reminded me of old school Derek. I miss old school Derek. blah.

Didn't see a lick of Sat's game. I was in Hamilton. They won on sat and Sunday too. WOOHOO!

For some reason I thought the boys were playing last night. Of course not, because I actually could have watched the game. Last Fri (when I was AT the game) was the first time I'd sat down and watched a whole Sabres game in forever. They always like to play when I can't see them. Like tomorrow, or Friday and Sat. ARGH. Who put this damn schedule together anyway? Why was I not consulted?

I did watch Adam Mair's piece from The Sabres Show last night. Hahaha that was awesome. he's kinda hot. sometimes. He's also a little creepy. But I love fact that he's almost 30- that means he's older than me! YAY! (something that's getting more and more rare these days.) I looked at the roster for the Amerks the other night and I am older than all but one of them. GEEEZ! that's Ill.

And I think that's it for now..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a live experience of Washington Capitals matches, Buy Washington Capitals Tickets now with http://www.awesomeseating.com.