Friday, November 7, 2008

game day

MAN Rayzor is feelin salty tonight. I think he and Harry are about to rumble.

Royzie is killing me tonight. He keeps almost doing good things but not quite. What is WITH him this year?

Taking a penalty in Overtime= NO NO BAD DEREK!

And the Sabres lose in OT. To the Thrashers. Again. (well the other was a shootout but same idea.) I don't like these guys. They aren't that good but they always play up to the Sabres and Buffalo doesn't respond. Most of the game was pretty okay but this always seems to happen against them. Grr.

That's really all I have. I missed the first period but yay for Mac getting a goal- it was a good move adding him to my fantasy team, and Royzie, though he sorta sucked, had 2 pp assists so that's good as well. I am currently leading in both of my leagues. yay! But my goalies are dropping like flies. Manny Legace should be back soon, but he's been out, Marty is done for a while, Nabokov just got hurt till I don't know when.. ARGH! Osgood is the only one still chillin, and hopefully I don't lose him too- he's on BOTH of my teams!

My sis gets home sometime on Sunday so I'll be spending the weekend in Watertown, probably without internet, unless they can magically connect it tomorrow- I should have scheduled it, but I didn't think of it. SO if you don't hear from me until Monday, don't be afraid.

No comments: