Friday, October 8, 2010

yeah yeah

SABRES hockey is baaaaaaaack!

Royzie scored the first goal for the Sabres. Man was it pretty.. wooooweee. :) Good job, lad. :)

Can we PLEASE just part ways with Connolly now? I am tired of his lazy play. Get some hustle, bro. Lindy needs to put Niedermayer on the 2nd line, keep Goose at 3rd and throw Gerbe in the mix on the 4th line and let Connolly sit. I would take 42 Gerbes over one Timmay. Sick. Of. Him.

Can I say how happy I am that Sabre-killer Spezza isn't playing tonight? It's such a relief. my dude is like the boogeyman for the Sabres. It's better when he's not there. Alfie has been suspiciously quiet tonight too. (knock on wood) In fact, all the Sens seem to be a bit slow. Fine by me. :)

Gotta go do some laundry. Last time I left the room, Royzie scored. ;)Didn't work this time.. maybe when I go to put my nephews to bed in a little while..

Nope, kids are in bed and still the score is 1-1. 3rd period now.

WOOOOO Royzie with another goal. Vanek was on the doorstep, so even if it hadn't bounced off Leclaire's skate, he probably would have popped it in. Either way, a goal is a goal. 2-1 Sabres!

Oh my goodness the end of this game is crazy. 1.3 seconds left? ahhh just end it!

YAY! Sabres WIN! Over Ottawa, even. Way to go boys! YYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

**though I'm a little worried about Royzie. He blocked that Kovalev shot point blank late in the game on the penalty kill. It clearly was hurting him but he gutted it out and finished the shift and blocked another shot (he shared that one with Pommers.) I don't believe he was on the ice any more during the game. Then at the end when they won, he was sitting on the end of the bench (they did a pan of the bench and Lindy walked by and patted him on the head.. lol) and he did jump on the ice but didn't go all the way over to the congratulatory line for Ryan Miller. He just came out at the end... doesn't look good, but I hope he's just a little sore and it's nothing serious. My boy is on fire, you can't shut him down now with an injury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

Post game EDIT: Just saw the new Green Team commercial. How adorable is Goose? And Hellllooooo Mr. Montador. I LIKE the new hair. I liked it long but the short and messy thing might be even hotter. Not gonna lie, I have the hots for Monty. :)

No comments: