Saturday, October 9, 2010

eww

Well, that was gross. I only saw about 5 minutes of this game, but that was enough.

Blech.

Stoopid Rangers. Wake up Sabres- get back with it. I can't really comment on the game since I didn't see it. (We went to Letchworth State Park today to look at the gorgeous leaves! Well worth the trip and better than what was on the ice tonight, eh?)

But whatev, it's just game 2/82. Not the end of the world.

So yeah, I'm just going to pretend that didn't happen and look forward to the Blackawks! on Monday. Wish I was going to that game. My bro-in-law has tickets- that I often get to use, but he already promised the ones for Monday to a friend who is taking his son for his bday. I'll just have to drool over Sharpie watch the game on tv.


And the quote of the night goes to the new Geico commercial:
"Maybe we should truck over to namby-pamby land where we can find some self-confidence for you, ya jackwagon!"

Awesome. Can someone share this with Vanek, please? ;)

No comments: