Friday, October 8, 2010

HUZZAH!

There is hockey- real, live, regular season hockey on my television right now! :) YAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!

And my boyo Sharpie got a point. Hossa took the goal, but that's okay- because I have both of them on my fantasy team(s). Not the same team or league but they are both representin. The stinky Avs are winning at the moment (early in the 3rd) but there is still time.

My nose itches. Just wanted to share that.

C'mon 'Hawks! Where's your Defending Stanley Cup Champs "swagger"? They seem quite fond of that term tonight.

Colorado is blocking shots left and right on this power play. Wow.

Man I have missed hockey. Have I said that lately? But guess what? HOCKEY IS BACK!

Wooohoo just saw a clip from Jordan Eberle from Edmonton's goal. It was pretty. He's on one of my teams. :) But man oh man, what is up with the Oilers' uniforms? They are uuuugly. Looks like retro night or something and that is just not necessary. Shorthanded goals are great though.

SHARPIE SCORES! Great heads-up play to grab a loose puck in front of the net. I love that man. Now we're tied.

Out of town update again- Eberle has another goal- this one a PPG. What a nice fantasy addition!

Oh man now they are talking about Sharpie and how awesome he is (duh) and they showed one of those nice little cut-away videos where he turns around with a hockey stick over his shoulder.. and ooooh my I had to rewind it and watch it again. Those EYEBROWS. I'm a little puddle of goo. Sorry, I'm embaraassing myself.

Let's get back to hockey. It's overtime.

Awwww. Poo. The Avs won. :( Oh well, it's just game 1 of 82. There's time. Turco looked a bit sloppy at times tonight. He needs to be better but it wasn't a bad game.

No comments: