Wednesday, October 13, 2010

nothing to say

I feel like I should post about THE HIT and Monday's game in general, but I don't have much to say. I missed the game- took my nephews to Scouts- but saw the hit on the replay and it was ugly. Not intention to injure, but ugly and unnecessary and caused injury anyway. Tough call on that one but I'm glad he got a suspension. Should it have been more games? Probably. But at least they did something. Now the Sabres have to move on (AND PLAY CLEAN, HARD HOCKEY ON SATURDAY- NO BERTUZZI-LIKE RETRIBUTION BOYS!).

Poor Pommers. It sounds like he will be okay- we can hope so. Concussions are tricky things, so hopefully he will recover completely and get back to playing soon.

I'm going to tonight's game against the super strugglin Devils- so maybe the Sabres will win! I do like the Devils, but I want the Sabres to win. Although, in typical Buffalo fashion, the Devils will probably have their comeback game and play perfectly and the Sabres will roll over and die or try but get nowhere. Ugh. We'll see. It should at least be fun. :)

And how about Derek Roy? I know I've been a Roy apologist for pretty much my whole time as a Sabres fan.. but he's finally playing like the player we all KNOW he can be. Hopefully he will keep it up. The Sabres need his goals (since that POS Connolly is still around and playing terribly, and Vanek can't get out of his own way right now). I love seeing Roy play solid, goal-scoring hockey. Keep it up, my man! :)

Let's Go Buffalo!

No comments: