Saturday, February 13, 2010

wahoo!

Hey, the Sabres actually WON a game tonight! Who knew they had it in them? I guess it's because I didn't watch the game. Clearly I am the curse. Sorry, guys.

If you need a laugh- check out these head shots from the Olympic Hockey teams. They are HILARIOUS! In particular, Sergei Fedorov's looks like a THUG. Is that what happens when you play hockey in the KHL?

Who knows.. but I am highly amused. :)

We are watching the skiing moguls. That stuff is nuts and looks quite painful.

I love the Olympics. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peter Budaj looks like a serial killer. I can feel that glower right through my screen. I love how the Slovakians all had to wear those dorky collared sweaters. But why do none of the Sabres have their pictures? (except Ryan Miller... but of course he does)