Thursday, February 4, 2010

asukeysdiguhlfdiugdsihfdsolfja

Blah the title says it all I think.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE SENATORS OF DOOM THAT MAKES THEM SOOOOO SCARY?!?!

No one knows... and yet they seem to have the Sabres' number.

And I definitely said more than once tonight- "Jason Spezza- I HATE THAT GUY!" So true.

ALfie too- seriously Sabres- you left Alfredson (I know he has a double letter in there and I can never remember which one it is and I'm too lazy to care) alone right in front of your net? HELLLOOOO! Who was (supposed to be) playing defence? PATHETIC.

Those 20 seconds or however close it was between Sekera and Connolly's goals were SOOOO MUCH FUN! I haven't seen the arena that lively in a long time. We had a great jam in our section for that little bit- and the girl next to me called both of those goals- it was kind eerie- she said "The Sabres really need to score here" seconds before Andrej put it in, then "Let's do it again" as Timmy was going top shelf (where mama hides the cookies) for goal two. That's when we noticed and we tried to effect the same mojo but it wasn't to be. :(

The worst thing is that it wasn't a terrible game. The Sabres were really on the first period. They sat back a little in the 2nd and let the Sens creep up but really they didn't give up on the game.. they had a few rough breaks (and a total defensive lapse) but overall it was an okay effort. Still a loss though and this one hurts. Now only 3 points separate our two teams. This could get interesting..

What is going on with Vanek? I did not like his play tonight. He seemed to be doing too much with the puck and his skating was kinda slow and sluggish.. or maybe it was just me. He didn't seem to have any pep, and had trouble keeping up with Roy, who was really putting on some speed tonight. Anyone else notice this?

No comments: