Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blimey

Well that was an interesting game. They really made it fun at the end. I have only a few thoughts on the game.

Settle down Timmy, Miller actually tripped Parise, which is while he fell. Oh, that. I appreciate you sticking up for your goalie, but relax a little. It looked like his head was going to explode.. that can't be healthy.

I effing LOVE Marty Brodeur. This is not news, nor is it a secret at all. I don't even feel bad about it because I've liked Marty for a long time now- much longer than I've been a Sabres fan. I did feel a bit weird wearing my Marty's Better shirt but that was only for warmups, I was cheering for the Sabres all night, had my jersey on and everything.

I felt like such a nerd during warmups.. I was all spazzy and **EEEEEE* Marty!!! Langenbrunner!! David *drool* Clarkson!! Pariseeeeee!!!! Madden!!! Shanny!! It was great. Heeeheee.

Mike Mottau kept giving me stares and smirks.. every time he skated past during warmups. It was weird. He's kinda cute though.

David Clarkson is GORGEOUS. I know this is well documented, but pictures and videos do not do him justice- the guy is just... dreamy. Wow. Yeah I was melting every time he skated past. It was ridiculous.

And that is about that. I think the Sabres are still not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs but the chances get slimmer and slimmer. However, if they continue to play like they did for the 3rd period tonight then at least we will enjoy the rest of the season, and maybe steal a couple of games.

No comments: