Wednesday, April 8, 2009

U Can't Act.com

Oh my goodness.. this is hilarious:Stop Bad commercials! Thanks to Frostee for the link.

The Sabres aren't quite dead yet! I wish I had been able to watch the game tonight. Alas, I was at play practice. **By the way, my friends, I'm in "The Odd Couple"- shows are April 16-18 and 23-25 @ 8pm, April 19/26 @ 2pm at the Springville Center for the Arts. E-mail me if you want more info!!

Right.. so where was I? Oh yes, the Sabres won! I listened to the second half of the third period in the car on the way home and heard Vanek and Goose's goals! WOOOOHHOOOO! :):)

And it's Wednesday, isn't it? I guess you will be wanting a Hockey SAB, eh? Well I have one.. it's a bit silly but it's all I've got, and since I stiffed y'all last week I figure I shouldn't do that again.. here you go:



-Brett Hull... Buffalo's favorite player

AND



-Brett Hull, Track and Field coach at Hamilton College.

SO they don't really look alike, but I found Coach Hull while doing some Subway marketing and I couldn't resist.

WOOO! My sis just texted me- the Blue Jackets have clinched their first ever playoff berth!!! :) Congrats to Ricky and the fellas. :) YAY OHIO!

2 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Your in the Odd Couple!!! So cool.

I'm sure it's not quite the same, but that is one of my FAVORITE old TV programs.

Ha ha, Brett Hull. Personally, I would think his SAB, would be the dude at the link below, myself.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/R7v3FMgCvUtTIw6AIiGOkQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCMPM0fC38aeqZw&feat=directlink

S.A.M. said...

hahahaha that is too funny!

Brett can be a bit of a donkey but there's a part of me that always enjoyed him anyway. LOL

and the TV Show of the Odd Couple was based on the play. :)