Sunday, April 5, 2009

a few things I forgot last night

When did Ryan Miller cut his hair? I didn't notice that it was shorter last Friday.. but it definitely was last night.. ?

And once again, everyone- Parise fell down because Miller TRIPPED him behind the net. I'm glad that the boys were sticking up for Miller but everyone needs to chill about the lack of penalty to Parise there. He didn't do anything wrong. I was THERE, sitting pretty close to where it happened and my friends.. that's what happened. Ryan Miller knows it, Zach Parise knows it.. let's just move on. It was not dirty.

I saw Patrick Lalime today! I actually saw his family.. his daughters are apparently in a music program that is affiliated with the program my nephew is in, so they were at the same recital today. It was funny.. I was looking at the program and saw Rosemary Lalime and Lilliana Lalime.. and I thought.. hmm.. Lalime isn't a common name- then I remembered that his daughters have names that go with the flowers on his mask--- and then I looked around and there he was. Cool! His daughters are just adorable.

Of course I didn't say anything to him, and I wouldn't have done so anyway (he was just minding his business and being a Dad!) but it was cool that he was there! :)

I think that is all. I leave you with this photo I took of Marty Brodeur. :) I think it's pretty cool. Wheee!

1 comment:

Slyborg said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh weak! Someday I'll get to see my boys.