Saturday, January 1, 2011

who knew?

Who knew the Sabres had it in them.. what a strange game tonight's was. I listened to part of the game while I was driving, then watched the 3rd period/OT-shootout while flipping back and forth between that and the Winter Classic game.

Hello Drew Stafford. Where have you been? Never mind all that, just don't go back there, please?!

In Winter Classic news:
-Wow it is seriously raining there, I can't believe they are playing on that ice. It looks terrible!
-Why isn't Tyler Sloan playing? I was hoping he'd get the chance for Washington, but I guess they have too many D-men.
-It just makes me think about being there for the Blackhawks/Red Wings game 2 years ago.. the most incredible hockey game I've ever been to (and probably ever will go to, unless I find myself at a Stanley Cup deciding game or something. It was unbelievable.) I did write about it here if you don't remember or want to review. ;)
-YAY Caps scored again! 3-1. Take that, Sid and Co. WOW that was a really sweet goal too.. and the pass was unreal. Well played.
-Did I mention how Darren Pang is announcing this game? I love Panger- he is so old school and it makes me happy to hear his voice again.
-Capitals win! :) YAY!

No comments: