Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesdays are for..

It's Wednesday and I have a hockey SAB for you, my friends. :)

I also have a few links to share.
Puck Daddy's Mid-Season MVP list
-Pretty good list here. I love that Sharpie and Kes made the cut. I would have put Royzie as the Sabres MVP because he was getting it done, unlike some other mofos. He picked Vanek, who hasn't been as good. (and not just cuz I'm a Derek Roy fan!) It's worth a read though- he has some interesting insights into teams I don't pay much attention to.

and
Puck Daddy's Mid-Season Goats- underperformers
- I think he's pretty on-par here too. Thank you for picking Timmay for the Sabres! See, it's not just me that thinks Connolly is a piece of crap. YAY! He is so harsh on Marty Brodeur though- but it is warranted. Marty's season has been abysmal. Poor dude- I do not know what is up with him! Another interesting read.

And now, on to the main event- this week's SAB. I was watching Prince Caspian the other night, which is a pretty fun movie. I am reading the Chronicles of Narnia- something I've always meant to do but never did. I read The Lion, The Witch, and the Warderobe forever ago, and have seen the old movies and the new one and saw it as a play once, but never checked the others. They are good books and quick reads. :) Anyway, so watching Caspian, I noticed a totally random SAB. I already used Ben Barnes as a Hockey SAB with Kris Letang.. this one is some random dude I don't even have a name for-he's one of Miraz's advisers and I don't even know who
the actor is, but he looks like..





Ryan Kesler!

Separated at birth? YOU be the judge!

Pretty crazy, eh? I had to rewind it and grab a screenshot- thank goodness I was watching it on the laptop, so it was easy. WEIRD. And again, I have no clue who the actor even is- maybe it is Kes! He has many talents, perhaps acting is one of them?

No comments: