Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I should blog more

And now back to your regularly scheduled Sam-wanderings and drooling over (pining away over) Derek Roy, etc.

I need to keep up with the blogging. My production has seriously slowed since I started this baby back in 2008- it's been almost 3 whole years!

I don't think it's that I love hockey any less (like that could happen), but my life has gotten progressively busier and I have less to ramble about. Well, that's just silly! So it's one of my not-exactly-but-sorta New Year's Resolutions to blog more- both here and over at my livejournal, which I have had since 2003. I also noticed that my lj-production slacked off a bit when I moved the majority of my hockey rambles to here. Guess my life just isn't that interesting.

So what to babble about today? I didn't watch the Sabres last night- I was going to, but I had a phone call with an old friend of mine- then my sis called from Afghanistan (I LOVE modern technology!) so I was busy. Then I wrote that crazy post about Canada/USA and the World Juniors- see below- please read and review, if you would be so kind!

But it looks like the boys lost.. in overtime. Yick on that. January always seems to be a terrible month for the Sabres. I could look up some stats but I'm feeling lazy. I know we had that painful 10-game losing streak in January a couple of years back, and we always have some mad west-coast trips. Strugglin.

I dunno. That's all I have. My poor fantasy teams are like the Sabres this year- nothing good going on and I've kind of ignored them for large stretches of time. I'm trying to get back into it, but it is most likely too little, too late. Whoops!

Stay tuned.. next I might talk about the stupidity that is the political all-star balloting b.s.

No comments: