Thursday, December 30, 2010

get over it

Still being sad Roy. In lieu of actual Sabres hockey (I was in Ohio for the last week and unable to see any games), I watched some random Derek Roy videos on youtube today.

Yeah, I have issues.

In other news, I attended a Cincinnati Cyclones and Toledo Walleye game on Tuesday. It was fun.. there were a lot of people there! The Cyclones lost but I had a good time with my friends.

And there were three former Purple Eagles playing in that game. Barret Ehgoetz- captain of the Cyclones, and Kyle Rogers and Tyler Gotto of the Walleye were all representin for NU. That was cool. I actually knew Ehgo from his time in Utah but only knew the other guys from announcing their names. Good to see Niagara boys making their mark in the ECHL. :)

That's it for tonight.

No comments: