Monday, December 27, 2010

coming coming soon

I am really distraught about Royzie. :( Obviously he's done for the season and the injury sounds pretty gross. I just hope he recovers completely and doesn't try to push it. But I will miss him!

And ugh.. I am so over this year's Winter Classic. I'm so annoyed (as I've said beforethat Sid and the Penguins get another turn. They could have given the game to someone else.. that would be fair! Share the wealth, NHL. Boo on that. I may watch some of the game (I'll be in Pitt for New Year's) but I don't care all that much. Go Caps. haha It will be cool if Sloaner gets to play though. He's back off the IR so I hope he'll get a shot. That would be awesome for him. Of course, this is all assuming the weather cooperates. We'll see, I guess.

That's pretty much what I have. I went to a Dayton Gems hockey game last night. They play in the Central Hockey League. It was a good time. I really do love minor league hockey- it has its own flair. The difference between these guys and the NHL is pretty extreme though. Hahaha. Bruce Boudreau's son plays for the Gems.. He's TINY! He's got some decent speed- but sometimes forgets where his teammates are. I doubt he'll ever make it to the show but he might get a shot at a higher league at some point.

Tomorrow is more hockey- the (defending Kelly Cup Champion) Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL this time. Should be a great time. :)

No comments: