Friday, December 3, 2010

good job boys

Geeeez..

This Sabres game is something else.

So far we're 3-0 and wow- this is the most complete game I've seen from the Sabres. It's not over yet but I like what's going on. Lots of scrappin, some goals, some great teamwork.

And all against Columbus, a team which usually beats us.

Some rough stuff:
McCormick has words with Commodore.
Monty had a little tussle with Boll- he did okay- especially considering his opponent.
And then..
All the Kaleta haters need to back off a little after that tilt with Dorsett. That was some old school minor-league style brawling right there. Nice job!

And some random, out of order thoughts:

Royzie's pass on the 2nd goal was SICK. That whole play was well executed. The boys are actually playing like a TEAM instead of a bunch of punks who've never met.

Now we're at 4-0. No, make that 5-0. WOWZERS.

Of course this would happen. I was going to go to the game tonight.. but things got a little crazy during the day. I was planning to take my nephew but my sis wanted him to go to this other thing so I said.. whatev. But then I couldn't find a friend to go with me on such short notice.. and I didn't feel like going alone. I also wasn't feeling terribly great- been having a headache (it's sort of sinus-y and PMS-y-- a gross combo) for the last 2 days, plus I was tired. AND the Sabres always play like crap against CBJ so I wasn't worried about this being a good game.

Well whaddya know? They have the frickin BEST GAME OF THE SEASON tonight. Oh well. I knew if I had gone they would have lost so if I stayed home they'd win.. figures.

No comments: