Friday, June 12, 2009

Ruminations on Game 7s

I told you about my last game 7, have I told you about my first? I guess we can re-visit that on Sunday the 14th, which is the anniversary of the end of my first hockey season.

Since I started watching hockey in 1994, there was the 7 game series that hurt me to the core, then there were 4 sweeps in a row, then two 6 game series, a seven game series, a five game series, another seven gamer, a five game (of which I did not watch a single game- 2007- the only season since I've watched hockey that I did not see a single game of the finals- and then last year's 6 game series.

Dunno what all that means except I want a Red Wings win. I busted out my old scraggly Red Wings t-shirt that I've been wearing for 12 years.. it worked its magic last year in game 6- maybe it will do the same this year. :)

see you on the flip side.

No comments: