Friday, June 12, 2009

and so on and so forth

Well.. 2008-09 is in the books. Someone had to win, and it wasn't the Red Wings. It was a good series and a good game though. The Wings just couldn't pull it out this time.

I can't watch much more because it's going to become a Cros-fest here any minute- oh wait, Malkin won the Conn Smythe? Good for him. (thankgoodnessitwasn'tSID!)

Well I can hear people chanting "Geno! Geno!". That's a bit strange
Alas, it wasn't the first time and surely won't be the last that *my* team didn't win the Cup- (Stanley, Kelly). It sucks but oh well. It's still so pretty.

Wow mad booing for Bettman. I read a cool article from The Hockey News about how they should change the presentation of the Cup. I like his ideas.. what do you think?

I'm outta here. Time to go translate some 100 year old family letters and poetry.. written in French!

No comments: