Wednesday, June 24, 2009

draft party usa

The Sabres are having a draft party on Friday. Unfortunately, I have to work ALL day on this insanely huge (we're talking 4000 subs) order for Subway. BUt we will be out of there (there being the Rich products building downtown) by 6pm I guess so I may head over to the Albright-Knox (if I'm not dead tired/Subway-ed out from the madness of the day) and check what's going down with the fellas. I need some hockey-love in my life!

I am leaving you without a Hockey SAB again! Sorry dear readers, but my mind is blank and not having hockey to watch is not helping that. I did greatly enjoy Goose's interview on the Sabres lunch today. He manages to pull off boyish and dead smokin sexy all at the same time. It's pretty amazing but I love it. Haha

That's about what I have for the moment. Is it October yet?

1 comment:

Slyborg said...

He is so hunky! I remember being a young gal and sitting right behind the Winterhawks bench thinking "wow, that Gaustad guy is cute, too bad he is probably way older." Damn it that I didn't know he was only a year older than me!