Thursday, June 4, 2009

blahs

Yick. Sid and Geno scored goals tonight? Grr. Guess Pittsburgh wants to make this a series afterall. oh well, if they win tonight, we are guaranteed at least 6 games and more hockey is really never a bad thing, ya know?

Wow Babcock looks PISSED. I just turned the game on late in the 3rd so I haven't seen much of anything. For some reason I just wasn't that into watching the game tonight. We had rehearsal for my new play (the one that I co-wrote!) so that was cool, plus there's been a boy on my mind lately so hockey (even though it's the Wings, a team I love) has been pushed to the wayside a little bit.

I missed it yesterday but I do have a hockey SAB for you fine folks tonight. The idea came from a comment that Frostee made over in her blog. Enjoy. See y'all for game 5.



-Henrik Zetterberg of the Red Wings

AND



-Actor Jake Gyllenhaal

Two lovely gents. I'm diggin on it. Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge. ;)

May I please say again that Crosby's facial hair is super creep-tastic? GRRRRROOOOOOSSSSSS!

No comments: